Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ready to Start.

Hey peeps!







Yeah. That, has been the question for about more than a month ago ( wow, how time flies huh ). Seeing one of my bestfriends, Jane, just started her first blog, got me inspired to start again too. It has been quite awhile since I even read any of my friends; blogs. So, me having one, will keep me reading theirs too. har har har

I dont really have much to say, I do have lots of updates in my life but I dont really wanna talk about it. :)


Hey, random fact:



I get all agitated whenever I hear anyone talking about going for a shisha, or even to invite me for a shisha. I hate that thing.

* no offense for shisha smokers out there. I know I have lots of friends who smokes that thing. Just, not in front of me kay :)

p/s: hey nab! Update your blog or I;ll kill you with a Barney plush toy. You know you love em :p

No comments:

Post a Comment