Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yes Im a bloody show-off.

Do you know whats annoying?

When someone ask you a question, you just gonna have to answer it right? Of course, truthfully, right?

Let me just give an example of an annoying result of some Q&A sessions*roll eyes

A: Oooh nice shoes, where you got em?
Me: Oh..I went to UK recently, got em from there. :) thanks btw.
A: Ohhhh UK..... *making a face

wtf?

B: Hey how much does that cost?
Me: Oh... its RMx
B: Ahh... *making a face

wtf?

C: Hey I need you to play a song for me, what kind of song can you play?
Me: Oh, you tell me what song you want me to play, I can play pretty much any song, but I need to listen to it first laa..haha :)
C: Pffft...*making a face

fuck.

Oh come on people! You freaking asked me the question, and I just answer them truthfully lah! What? You want to me lie about where I got them freaking shoes just because I got em from UK, and its totally a crime to go there.

Im just really embarassed that I was ever been there actually! *tangan kat bahu, mata naik atas.

I also should be embarassed about how I can play an instrument, its totally a disgrace.

Bollocks.



GROW UP.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha bukan ktkorg la.bila masa takorg polah muka pfftt haahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...nang lucu la. mun gya boh la tyk. paloi. hahah!!

    ReplyDelete