Saturday, October 22, 2011

Look at me now

I saw this on one of my closest friends blog, Trah Ra. Decided to try this for myself :B

Six things you wish youd never done:

1. Hurt my robot.
2. Spent money mindlessly -.-
3. Didnt change to Hayat class during PASUM.
4. Hurt any of my friends.
5. Let my tears fall into my blackberry, fuck.

Yes, big things happened during 2010.

Five people who mean a lot to me:

1. My parents.
2. Mr. Robot.
3. My siblings.
4. My bitches.
5. He wax it on and off, Mr. Miyagi xD

The last one was a joke.

Four turn offs:

1. People who smoke and does everything stupid to be cool.
2. Rebecca Black.
3. Smelly people.
4. Showoffs.

Three turn ons:
1. Innocence.
2. Bold and brave.
3. Yummy body scents. Hahah

Two smileys that describe my life right now:
1. :D
2. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment