Friday, October 21, 2011

The turning point, dramaless :)

Hey world, its been such a long time since I ever updated anything on this dull blog. Life has been crazy, but you know what, at least, it has been nearly a year since I left the crazy unreal life. :) I am in the real world now, what I have been wanting and needed all this time. :)

So take away all those negativity, cos I am here to enjoy this life to the fullest.

Enough philosophical shits,

I am now in the Second Year, First Sem student. Oh, damn how I feel old. Not the beloved junior anymore. Now we (my mates and I) have the newbies to nurture and give attention to ( lol as if? ). Nah, looking forward to getting to know them, although, we are still at the strangers phase right now eventhough its already the 6th week of the sem already. Whats up with that juniors?

Aaah, updates?

Well, I had a cut. T.T which is major profound sadness to me. Nolah. Just that I really miss my really long hair.

I got fatter. Previous mission completed. Next mission: Go back to being less fat and when I say that , I mean my tummy. Jog is the way to go!

I got broke in a month.

Got new spectacles to see. Weeee!

Bought an awesome rosey-furred red teddy bear which replaced hornyted :O ( No, Im just too lazy to wash hornyted. -.- )

The best thing is, I own an adorable robot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment