Sunday, April 24, 2011

My little anecdote #1

Hi my first paper starts tomorrow. YAY!












Looks familiar?


Okay. Maybe not so familiar because I couldnt find the one from our own country. But you get it right?
Its the Special Seat Sign that you definitely can see in any train in Malaysia.


Whenever I get on a train, the only thing in my mind as Im getting in would be

get a seat, get a seat, get a seat, get a seat,

with my eyes open wide looking around for an empty seat. I admit, I dont really like standing in the train, even if my destination is only two stops away or one stop away, I HAVE TO GET A SEAT. *spoiled brat face*

But of course, Id be more than willing to give it up for one of those people in the sign above. But being me, I am not very much what you call.. um, observant or on-the-lookout or something. So usually, everytime if someone beside me, or in front of me or somewhere near me gave up his/her seat for an old woman or a pregnant lady, Id be all,

Omg, how could I not notice her. So now everyone;s gonna think Im an unkind insensitive brat. Oh no, everyone;s looking at me. They must be thinking about how much of a selfish girl I am. I must find someone to give up my seat for!
( lol I know, Im weird, whatever )

And then I;ll be all wide-eyed looking for someone to give up my seat for for the rest of the journey. Yeah... -.-







2 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout but I rarely 'find' a person to give my seat to. Hehe xD

    Maybe just not the time to be kind eh?

    Don't worry much though, your thoughts count too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chill la wani... sometimes kita dikpun pun pelu jadi selfish. heheheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete