Monday, April 4, 2011

MGMT was awesome by the way! :D

I have found the solution for us!







oh how I wish I can say that.
sometimes I feel like giving up.
no way.

or maybe.



So anyway, these past few days have been the worst! God. I had the worst fever, my whole body was just so weak, even now. Oh the horror. And I have important assignments to feel guilty about the whole time Im just lying on the bed, sweating hard (oh yes, its freaking hot man. But absolutely the perfect weather for the sick little baby like me bahah.)

Ive been feeling guilty about so many things. I dont know why. Do I worry too much?I hate my guts.
You know how people can easily get stressed over things. Im usually the least person to ever feel stress, or worried. Yeah its good sometimes because there really is nothing to get freaked over about, but sometimes, my recklessness is too much. I am just too relaxed. Its like panicking doesnt exist in my world.

But there are things that can easily makes me worry

1. People;s expectations of me.
Like usually, assignments, oh they never really get me down or get all nervous, Im usually all relaxed about it. But when it comes to groupwork, then theres the people who are really organized and just do their work immediately after the task is given ( I mean dont get me wrong, I totally respect this kind of people), of course they expect me to do it ASAP. So yea, I can get really nervous about that, if I cant finish it in time, and then theyll hate me and stuff. Basically, Im always scared of being not good enough to people. I always avoid any negative surroundings, so Id very much like people to like me or be neutral about me.

2. em. I think thats it. Bahah. People. I am always careful when it comes to people. So unpredictable.




And also to you! I am not your typical girl who has pictures of herself all over her page. Whats with your hair covering your face, get a new style will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment