Monday, April 11, 2011

Who gives a rat's ass?

Hi, Im just really bored thats why I end up writing lame shits now.

My roomates are studying so I dont have anyone to play with.

I dont feel like studying so I decided that Im really bored and try to write something here.

I dont have credit nor do I have anyone to text anyway so I decided that Im really bored and I feel like I should update my blog but I dont have anything much to say because today was uneventful.

My usual facebook friends are somewhat busy therefore there are no new notifications popping out so I decided that Im really bored resulting to me coming here to letting crap juices out of my head into words.

I dont feel like tidying up my table so I decided that Im really bored and talk gibberish in my own blog so you guys could see how bored I am.

I thought I could go to Youtube to fill my time watching entertaining videos but the Wifi line round here is really bad and the videos take a million years to load so I decided that I am really bored and I want to tell you guys about it.

I dont feel like sleeping or tidying up my table or studying or watch Youtube or Facebooking or have anyone to play with or text someone so Ive decided that this is really lame.



Ooh! I really hate it when taxi drivers want to flirt with you. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment