Saturday, April 16, 2011

My new "azam"

I.

Need.

To.

Gain.

Some.

Weight.

Like.

Seriously.



So from now on, I will TRY to make sure that most of me money will be spent on FOOD and FOOD only. I have been wayy too reckless with spending, that theres nothing left for me to actually fulfill my constant need of having yummy food to make me tummy happy.


I havent been very good to my tummy.

Im sorry dear Mr. Tummy! *patting Mr. Tummy



Aaaaaaaaaanyway.

So the thing is, I think Im getting skinnier.

Oooohmagaddd, isnt she skinny enough alreadayyyyy! - is what I imagined someone would think in their head while reading this. *screw you!


No really, I dont want this. I want to at least have bit of fat on me. lol not that Im like scary skinnny before this. I think Im just an okay thin like. But I dont wanna be okay thin like, I wanna be normal.

HENCE, My new azam is, to gain more weight! Weehoooyay!

-.-
thats just sad.

But this azam is sure a fun one, because it involves food. And also me containing myself from ever trying to spend money on useless, um not useless, petty things.





And oh, this is me by the way ( I am taking Bachelor in Building Surveying, hence the silly hat.) *Just to make sure youre not thinking Im some kind of a anorexic changing her mind finally realising how much she looks like a walking stick. So this is what I meant , okay thin like.




Oh, and on an unrelated note,


Yes you face-hiding gal, cos Im just that much awesome-r than you. *insert awesome sound effects*




No comments:

Post a Comment