Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Ideal Guy huh?

Hi guys! :)
Ive been tagged by Trah gendut to do this post, so here it is.

hmmm. Where to start.

My ideal guy, doesnt have to be cool. Doesnt have to have money. Doesnt have to have the coolest car. Doesnt have to be hot. Doesnt have to be a gentleman. Doesnt have to have the same kind of music interest with me. Doesnt have to be ultimately perfect.

He is the guy I never thought Id love. All of those obvious things, he is not. But he is the only one Id sought. They say best things come from nowhere. And its true.

Okay so anyway, lets list them down then yea?

1. Has to be the leader
he is going to lead me, not me leading him.

2. Strong hearted, strong-willed, doesnt give up easily

3. Loves me that he cant survive without me.

4. Knows how to handle money.

5. Knows a lot of things. He is so smart, he doesnt even know it.

6. Talks a lot, talking crap is his language.

7. He looks so strong outside, but so vulnerable inside.

8. Doesnt care about how other people sees him. He never tries to be cool, he is just him.

9. He really cares.

10. Treats me like a princess. haha

11. He tells me Im pretty everyday when I look like a mess. He doesnt look at anyone else.

12. He is so protective he doesnt even let me befriend his crazy friends. Haha but they know all about us.

13. A jealous guy.

14. He doesnt think hes sweet, but what hes done for me, was the best and the sweetest.

15. Oh he is so humble, down-to-earth. Thats what I always love about him.

16. Oh this should be Number one! to me, honesty is really really really important.

But now he isnt so like that, is he? My ideal guy is gone. Im in love with a ghost.
oh shit I should stop.lol

but then again, Im the one who breaks his heart first.

No comments:

Post a Comment